The St Stithians College Endowment Fund Trust, established in 1941, is custodian of the assets of the College. Governance authority resides in the St Stithians College Council, a body which includes trust, church, parent and alumnus representatives. The St Stithians College Trust Deed and Constitution, as amended in 2010, are the legal documents which constitute the College.
The Council operates through the following sub-committees: Council Executive, Governance, Finance, Planning and Development, Transformation, Remuneration, and the Church Committee. The Chair of each school’s Parent Teacher Association is a member of Council.
The Chair of Council appoints the Rector, who is a full member of Council. The Superintendent Chaplain is a Council member. The College Executive Committee members are invited attendees at Council meetings.
The St Stithians Foundation was created by the Trust and the Council in 2002 to contribute to the long term sustainability of St Stithians College. Foundation governors are appointed according to approved terms of reference.
Documents relating to the governance and strategic vision of the College can be viewed by following the links below:
- Statement of Intent and Purpose
- Strategic Plan 2025
- Transformation Statement 2009
- Statement on race and racism, transformation and diversity 2017
- St Stithians College Constitution 2010
- St Stithians College Endowment Fund Trust Deed
- St Stithians College Council Membership 2020
- Statement on Spirituality
- Saints Charter
Rector 's Communication to Alumni & the broader community - 26 June 2020:
- Rector's Communication to Alumni and the Broader Community
- Annexure 1 - Diversity & Transformation existing structures at the College
- Annexure 2 - Staff Housing Policy
- Annexure 3 - 2020 Intern Teachers
- Annexure 4 - Disciplinary Policy with Anexures
- Annexure 5 - Grievance Policy
- Annexure 6 - Psychological Services Policy
- Meeting Notes: St Stithians Girls' College Key Stakeholders Session held on Saturday 20 June 2020
Diversity and Transformation Communication October 2020