St Stithians College is a unique and exciting environment in which to work. It offers a range of areas, both academically and within support departments, in which one can build a career. The College is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that will attract and retain a diverse range of people and talents. Ongoing career counselling and guidance is offered to help employees take charge of their own development, through skills training and personal enhancement.
Current employment opportunities:
- 2022 Boys' College Business Studies Teacher
- 2022 Girls' College Physical Science Teacher
- 2022 Girls' College Geography Teacher
- 2021 Rector's Office Compliance Officer
- 2021 Rector's Office Executive Assistant to the Rector
- 2021 Finance Department Receptionist & Office Administrator
St Stithians College is an equal opportunity employer, and supports the principles of transformation and embraces diversity.
Applying for a position
St Stithians College advertises available positions internally and via online channels. The College is not able to accept unsolicited applications, and will only consider those received in response to an advertised post. Your mail must be addressed to the contact person stipulated in the advertisement. It is expected that all applicants understand and fulfil the requirements of the particular position in terms of qualifications and competencies.